What happens to Orientation Day in 2020, after COVID19?
COVID19 UPDATE = Please stay tuned for more guidance from Department of Education and The School.
What happens on a regular St Ives High School Orientation Day?
This day is an opportunity for students to meet their new classmates and peer leaders and for parents to become familiar with the school, key personnel, and procedures.
- Band Rehearsals start from 8am (in hall)
- Registration starts from 8:15 am – students will be allocated a peer leader group to join in the Quad
- Formal Proceedings start from 8:45 (in hall)
- Pick up of Pre-packed online uniform shop orders from 8:15-8:45am( near hall)
- Uniform shop will open from 10:30am-1pm only
- Students will finish their Literacy/Numeracy tests by approx 11:30 and join parents
- Morning tea/coffee and refreshments will be served near the Trade Training Centre and hall from 10:30am (hosted by P&C)
A more detailed schedule of events will be inside the info bag handed out at the registration desk.